//Moustache and Vintage
I just Dont Know anymore

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 By:Your Name 5:13 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hate it when people misunderstood me. Especially when it's someone close to you. It's not that im angry, Im disappointed. I dont like getting emotional. I cant think straight and I cant sleep. No wonder they says girls' brain works like a spaghetti and guys' is a waffle. Sorry but describing guys' brain as a waffle makes them sound stupid. HAHAHA

These few days I've been thinking alot. There is this guy who I've all along named him GAY BEST FRIEND. Which to a guy, this is a joke naming. *Friendzoned... Bla blah blah but to a girl it is legit* He stayed around as long as i can rmb. We constantly meet up for movies and dinners. Daily texting and calling from time to time. We are getting closer and closer. He knows what i like and what i dont. He always gives in to me and whether if sorry was needed or not, he would appologise. Sometimes when im walking home or with my friends his image or sth he said would pop up. But these days I had this thinking that if he were to ask... I wanna look up my ex. Too many things left unsaid... Too many regrets... Too many grey areas. Wanna clear things up so that i can move on... or just maybe patch up. This doesnt sounds like me. Im known to have a cold, cool and ice princess heart. Im the kind who listens to adele's song- nevermind I'll find someone like you- and says "stupid why find the same kind? He's gonna break your heart." The kind who listens to the script songs and says "Ewww emo clingy shallow guy".

I just dont know anymore.


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!