//Moustache and Vintage
It's okay

Saturday, November 24, 2012 By:Your Name 10:30 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I didnt get into OGL... I was disappointed and I could feel the inner self banging on the walls of my heart saying
"It's okay, you can cry." 
But I didnt. I acted like it didnt matter. I bet nick was feeling the same way. He was laughing and all. But I know inside he was feeling as shitty as me. Maybe that's why i like him. Both of us built walls around ourselves and we like to act like we are strong. If right then it was just us, I would hug him and try to cheer him up. But because everyone was there I could'nt do anything, afraid we would be seen through. 



Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!