//Moustache and Vintage
Solve swollen eyes

Monday, November 19, 2012 By:Your Name 6:56 AM | 0 Comment [s]

So... had family issues and I cried really hard at 6.30 am. When i woke up...

TA-DA!


 

FYI this is the biggest i can open my eyes. When single eyelids people cry, they get double eyelids. So when i cry i swollen double eyelids.  Damn I look hideous. Lesson learnt* NEVER CRY AT NIGHT  CRY IN THE MORNING

I used frozen spoon to ease the swell. Saw it on The moon embraces the sun.
 I guess it sort of work...
My eyebag reduces:).

 
So how does this works?
Cold temperatures are good for your eyes. They help to reduce puffy eyes and sooth tired eyes.
  • Dark circles usually occurs when there in no flow of liquids around eyes and hence makes it appear dark.
  • These frozen spoons promotes the flow of liquids and reduces dark circles around the eyes.
  • It also helps us when we are tired.
  • Put two metal teaspoons in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
  • Remove the metal spoons. Place the curved part of the spoons over your eyes.
  • Leave the spoons on your eyes for 20 minutes until they get warm.
  • The cold temperature constricts the blood vessels under your eyes and decreases the size of the bags.
 Haha i remember how my guy friend used to rant. "他妈的, 中间的真的不好当. 妈妈骂. 大的来骂我, 我又不可以骂小的. 小的只会哭, 我又不可以哭啦!" Ya lo i cant cry infront of them right. And I cant talk back. So no matter how unreasonable my mum or how irritating my brother is, I can only suck it all up and life goes on. But sometimes I just wish my mum would be more sensitive and more patient and i wish that my brother can be more mature. Sigh...


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!