//Moustache and Vintage
Christmas Eve!

Monday, December 24, 2012 By:Your Name 7:53 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Ann yeong! So what did I do on Christmas Eve?

I met up with my sec 1 and 2 classmates! And you know what those years are the best years of my life. I would give anything to go back.

My classmate did a perfect job organising:). We played Santa gift exchange. After drawing lots, I had to go with My guy classmate to shop for my Santa baby ( which is a girl :))  There is so many people at orchard! I swear I could barely breathe! I feel like I have to fight for oxygen with everyone out there. THERE IS LIKE SALES EVERYWHERE! Royce Chocolate queue is crazy!! Went Accessorise and I bought her a pretty bracelet and a Lacey PANTIES ( mainly because I was holding onto it and a Caucasian lady  went up to me and said THAT IS REALLY CUTE! So I was thinking why not? ) In the end I almost got murder on Chirstmas eve becuz my Santa baby open the gift during the gift exchange and everyone saw the panties. Oops. * And opening in a the mrt gantry doesn't really help save my ass. Anyway... My Santa clause is my ex and he gave me a necklace it's really pretty until I realise there's a bird on the necklace which represents him. I should seriously burn it--

Then we played photo scavenger hunt game! We were suppose to
1) do the same post as a picture or statue
2) do a jump shot in front of a Christmas tree
3) take a photo with Santa clause
4) take a photo of a nativity scene
5)take photo with snow
6) take picture with two reindeers
7) pose next to a white Christmas tree with pink lights
8) find tree Santa hats
9) find ten gingerbread man
10) pose with a man wearing green and red outfit

Me And my partner actually manage to finish everything except for nativity scene.

Then we went to our  friend house for dinner and we talk cock chitchat. It was extremely enjoyable:). Wanna thank #bpghs #206'08. I love you guys<3


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!