//Moustache and Vintage
FOOD! Probably gonna grow fat and die!

Friday, December 28, 2012 By:Your Name 9:10 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Had BBQ with my cca mates yesterday. Before I went for BBQ I was at my grandma house and I ate my lunch there. Once I reach home, I made sandwiches to eat. Then, I left for BBQ. Before I head home i bought myself McFlurry. Wth haha I spent my entire day eating! And did I mention my dad wanted to eat supper at 2 am? Thankgod I manage to skip supper!

Back to the Awesome BBQ organised by DaLady:) and her pretty awesome mates. We ordered from Hungrybbq because their food is halal and surprising their food is really good. We actually order 15 pax food when we had like 23 people coming. Guess what we couldnt even finish the food!! I have no idea why. We played truth and dare- the standard game for gatherings- but it wasnt that fun.

1) There too many ppl which means your turn hardly comes.
2) Since there is too many people, people are shy with questions and  DUH they wouldnt want to share their secret with the whole ensemble.
3) They wanted to keep it PG13. So being too PG it isnt fun.

As in  you couldnt expect a dare to be a chicken dance or run one round around the field kind of thing. So next time if you guys wanna play truth or dare, make sure the crowd is right.:) The crazier your friends the better! Like ytd my screw loose friend was like " Do you rather fk a camel or a donkey?" Like wts was that? HAHA. I swear that screw loose friend made me died of laughter a few times ytd.

So all in all I had fun! And I hope all my mates did!



Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!