//Moustache and Vintage
SHINEE WORLD 2 CONCERT part 1

Saturday, December 8, 2012 By:Your Name 10:34 AM | 0 Comment [s]

IT WAS FANTASTIC! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO. :)
They boarded the plane back to korea already. Ikr i thought they would stay for the night!

I manage to be the first few batch to go into the indoor stadium. But i was still 3 meters from the gate. I couldnt see much since im like 155cm. I had to keep tiptoeing and jumping. When the concert started everyone started pushing. I got separted from my friends and I was gratefully pushed infront. I have to idea how but I ended up to be like the third person from the gate. I was so lucky and happy because it happened to be a prime spot. They had to exit the stage from the stairs near my spot. And  It was a hot spot where Shinee especially Taemin came over to sing. I got to see Taemin alot up close and Jong hyun twice, Minho I think twice and while key once. Since im upfront I was with the die-hard fans! WE WERE ALL FREAKING HIGH. Taemin was really cute and friendly. Onew was really charismatic when he was singing. AND KEY WAS AWESOME AS EVER:). Many interesting and funny things to share but im too sleepy. Shall post them tgt with the pics tml!


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!