//Moustache and Vintage
Shinee world concert 2 part 2

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 By:Your Name 1:15 AM | 0 Comment [s]

*About the shinee post im too lazy.*
Me with the tagging and the yellow ribbon from the concert
The terrible queue! I started queueing at 1pm but my friends started queuing from 8.30am. So this is where you would be if ya that early.
The crazy back queue
 
It was this crazy. Im like a meter away from the gate.
Their ending speech and Minho got birthday bash. Onew... let's just say it's onew condition.
Before they reappear they said their "ending speech" and left. Everyone was shouting ENCORE. I was right upfront so I was with the crazy fans. We shouted so hard that I swear my throat was begging me to stop. One china women even turn to say "Can you guys rest for awhile?". All of us got tired and resstopped for awhile. Haha the girl beside me even said "Mai(dont) troll leh". Haha but thankfully they reappeared.
It was an awesome day!!
 
Did this the moment I went home! HAHA. Anyway those notes you see there? It wasnt easy getting them. Only manage to get three Taemin's notes so I can only trade with others for key and Onew's one. Damn I so wanna collect all!!


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!