//Moustache and Vintage
chalet

Friday, January 4, 2013 By:Your Name 6:48 AM | 0 Comment [s]

The new channel 8 show is not bad but seriously Jeanette Aw is way too old for her role--. Too act cute! Anyway about my class chalet...
It's at some yatchclub aloha changi. It is just opposite old changi hospital. Creepy much! I didnt know old changi hospital has no fence around it. Any crazy dude can walk in and say hello to the ghosts ( if there is any). Seriously there really 鸟不生蛋 (Direct translation: Bird no lay eggs Meaning: deserted). The chalet is big and cheap but it's dirty and rundown. I got bitten by mosquitoes like 5 times. Okay I admit Im a little spolit and princess-like but I rather pay more and get a better /smaller chalet. The fire didnt really went well. All in all i ate like 2 cooked satays and a hotdog and I paid 30 dollars. Cries* Okay there's only myself to blame cuz I didnt want to stay. Only four girls went including myself. But that's okay. I've never really been awkward with guys anyway. Bromance works too well for me. I wonder if I'll ever fall in love. Sigh! Oh and my "partner" said to me that day: France I got no chance with you at all you know. HAHAHA I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. YEAP I'VE NEVER CONSIDERED HIM AS A MAN.

HAHA I had alot of BIM moments there.
1) whines about the mosquitoes constantly
2) screamed cuz a lizard ran towards my feet ( And my class guy saw that and was laughing his ass off. And why would I even be surprise he is always laughing at me!)
3) Attacked by flies alot of times
4) Screamed cuz the cat surprise me then I totally banged into the guys beside me and ran to the bench
5) Gave the cat satay but my friends said the sataystick would hurt it so I wanted to take help it remove the stick. BUT THE CAT THOUGHT I WANTED STEAL THE FOOD AND ATTACKED ME. Screamed agan --
6) Went onto the grass patch to light the rocket we made but I got bitten by some fugly huge insect. I had to grab it off my toe. Sceamed and ran like a bim to the concrete ground (HE LAUGHED AT ME AGAIN! )
7) That same mean guy randomly game me a satay with satay sauce. I've never tried the satay sauce before. Infact I dont like sauces and spicy stuff. I gave him a are-you-seriously-giving-me-that-look and said he can have it.  I was actually abit touch that he is offering me sth t eat but it's sth I dont like so he sucks. But he insisted me to eat it. So I said I dont eat spicy stuff. Totally innocent, not knowing satay sauce isnt spicy. Then, BHAHAHHAHAHA IT'S PEANUT. Oh how I dislike him!

IN SUMMARY I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO THAT PLAC EAGAIN IF GIVEN A CHOICE but the class chalet was fun.
.
OH IM A BOY!
 
#cute Reminds me of crayon boy
WHEN YOU ACCIDENTALLY BROKE STH IN A STORE
 
 
SERIOUSLY? HAHAHA
 #repl 1995
Okay im alittle addicted to tumblr...
To all J1s out there... NO matter what jc u go too the sufferings continue. To Poly students, congrats you just lengthen ur sufferings. To me, ya still stuck in this shittttttt.


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!