//Moustache and Vintage
Remember STAY STRONG

Sunday, January 20, 2013 By:Your Name 6:37 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I was looking through my old blog, laughing about funny and cursing about stupid things that happened and I saw this:

Memories are always special.
Sometimes We laugh by remembering the days we cried.
And we cry by remembering the days we laughed.
That's life... Maybe at apoint time you regret letting go, regret losing it all. Dont, because at that very time it's what you wanted most. Through heartbreaks we learn. To the past always forgiveness. To the present faith. To yourself chances.

No matter what happens believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together ♥

Thankyou younger me who had been strong and I wont let you down:)


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!