//Moustache and Vintage
So sick

Friday, January 11, 2013 By:Your Name 7:21 AM | 0 Comment [s]

 
I know this is just the first week of school but the pressure has already start pouring in like nobody's busniess! I dont know why am just really tired everyday. AND FINALLY THE LONG AWAITED FRIDAY IS HERE! And you thought it would be awesome. It would be TGIF and  party till the sunrise sort of friday. No. Oh it's a gossip girl kind of girls night out. No. It was shitty.
 
I travelled all the way to Yishun just because M (Guyclosetfriend) wanted to watch wreck it ralph. It's funny how he dont want to watch the show I wanna watch, insisted on watching his movie and still want me to travel all the way there so that it would be convenient for him. Trust me if I ever want him  to travel to somewhere closer my school, he wont bother. I waited for 171 for 20 mins and missed the front part of the show.Sometimes I wonder why am I doing this. And the worst is we didnt even chat. So basically I travelled an hr to watch a show I basically aint interested in then head home with a stranger.
 
Im just so tired of everything. In school, Im stress with of the work and upcoming exams. In CCA, Im stress with the new syc piece with I cant play. At home, it's like it wouldnt make a differenc even if Im not part of this family. Everything is so fucked up. Especially home... The first thing my mum would say to me when I reach home would be to rage about the things I should have done, I dunno since when she never praise me and  never ask me how are things in school. You know I watch American dramas and teens would ignore their parents whenever their mum starts asking them about school. But I never get that sort of things. Usually I would be the one telling her my school life and half the time she wasnt even listening. And the worst is they blame the things on me when they are obviously their precious son fault. It is me or is it that most mums tend to favour sons. I hate my home life now...
 
-I wish you were here for me now. You know what to say and what to do-
 


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!