//Moustache and Vintage
Terrible Makeup

Sunday, January 13, 2013 By:Your Name 1:50 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Sooo after cooking some dishes for our lunch we got bored and we decided to play with make-up.
I did her make-up first. I couldnt stop LAUGHNG! Her eyes are really big and it's kinda awkward going so close to her face. And I've NEVER did make up for others before so I couldnt stop laughing each time I screwed up the eye liner. The thing is once I start laughing I couldnit stop
so... her pretty eyes turns out to be...
</
Then I thought I did a very bad job with hers until...
IT WAS MY TURN


Omg it's totally hedious! HAHAHAHA
 
We went to wash up and I re-did mine


I only use bb cream and eyeliner. Natural make-up^^ #nofilter



Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!