//Moustache and Vintage
TGIF & valentine's day

Friday, January 18, 2013 By:Your Name 1:54 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I have no idea why Im so tired! I dont think I can survive next week. There all so many things to do. I have to practise guitar like mad, do my never-ending tutorials and prepare for the upcoming test... JC is tedious. Sorry I bet I've rant about JC life in like every post.

For now LET'S BE HAPPY THAT FRIDAY IS FINALLY HERE AND THERE IS ABOUT 27 DAYS TO VALENTINE'S DAY! WOOHOO.


The councilors in my school is working with other councilors of other schools to help us pass valentine's day gifts to our friends in other schools. Seriously this is like the best valentine's day idea ever! However only NJC, NYJC, AJC, ACJC, TJC and VJC took part in this. If they were to include CJC, JJC PJC and polys it would be better!  I think I have to make other arrangements so that my bestie in PJ can receive my token of love:)!

I remember my valentine's days in secondary school. We have the tradition to celebrate valentine's day as friendship day. So whether ya single or attached you can enjoy this day! Of course a gift from your crush or your bf takes valentine's day to the next level. Haha I remembered that my good guy friend bought me my favorite chocolate and even bought my mum a box. Awkward level: 70%. I was like erm... mum my guy friend bought you Royce chocolate.

 Simply love their Nama Chocolate [Au Lait], Nama Chocolate [Mild White] and fruit bar:) 

 My ex bought me manga after we broke up though he knew I've never liked them or read them. His rationale is that he knew I'll never buy a manga book so he decided it to buy for me. Oh ya! He wrote in the letter that I mustnt left the book to rot on my shelves. Okay okay guilty as charge! But I did try alright!:)

Did some research...
WORST GIFTS ON VALENTINE:

DRAMATIC GIFTS FROM SOMEONE YOU DISLIKE Once there was this guy who bought roses for the girl he likes and when the girl saw him from afar she ran away. The thing is the guy actually chase after her and he chased her around the school! Everyone was laughing their asses off and it was of course a school news.

A half-eaten bag of pink and red M&M's. He said he got hungry on the way home. -- Jennifer
This guy just made my day!

A plastic rose. The year after I got a ... plastic rose. -- Shannon
Seriously?

 A box of assorted chocolates
What’s wrong with it: “Taking candy from guys you know on Valentine’s Day is the only thing more risky than taking candy from strangers,” says Amy Borkowsky, author of Statements: True Tales of Life, Love, and Credit Card Bills. Let’s face it — not all chocolates are created equal. And while a variety pack of sweets shows that you’re trying to cover the bases, the dark (or milk or white) secret is that some of these morsels will be, well, icky. Do the math: Out of every box of 15 assorted chocolates, a woman will probably have three or so favorites. And there’s all that crazy, frou-frou wrapping as part of the picture — enough satin and ribbon to fashion a child’s “princess bride” Halloween costume. So what would you rather get? Three chocolates you want and 21 you don’t — along with a lot of excess red metallic cardboard? Or a small box of something you actually like? 
So... Make sure you know what kind of chocolates she likes! DUH

 A cute stuffed animal bearing a message of love
What’s wrong with it: We’ve never heard anyone admit to expressing themselves best through plush koalas, yet that medium remains popular for many a romantic utterance. “It’s so cheesy,” says Leusner. “When you buy that gift, it could be for anyone — even a child. What’s an adult going to do with a stuffed animal?” We’ll tell you what: stuffed animals get tucked somewhere out-of-the-way. And when the romance dies, the Stuffed Bear of Love serves no practical purpose, so the recipient feels pathetic keeping it around as a reminder of her ex (that’s you) and donates it to a children’s charity.

Totally agree!

A gift certificate
What’s wrong with it: It’s one thing to not know exactly what your cutie might want, but it’s another to throw in the towel entirely. “Gift cards are too impersonal and disappointing,” says Borkowsky. “There’s no actual gift, yet you know how much someone spent. It’s like saying, ‘Happy Valentine’s Day, honey — I got you a price tag!’” Any gift for a service or store your partner doesn’t already frequent could be read as your attempt to change the person to your pleasing.

To me THE BEST GIFTS ARE CARDS! And I still do keep those cards I received from my besties and friends every valentine's day^^

Another way to look at Valentine's day...





Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!