//Moustache and Vintage
Before you blame others apologies for what you did wrong

Monday, February 18, 2013 By:Your Name 5:42 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I hate being wrongly accuse. Before you place your justification make sure you have proof. "It must be you..." Really? I mean did you see it?
I don't understand the purpose of this kind of statement. Does it make a difference to the situation? No this statement only shows how unreasonable you are.
Yes, I'm forgetful and tend to misplace things easily but does that means that for every single things that is missing I'm the one who misplace it? Whenever my parents throw this statement at me I feel maligned. They say don't judge one with their past wrong doings. We like to carry quotes like this around and hang it by our mouth, acting all noble and righteous. But the truth is we don't follow it do we. I'm not saying everyone is like that but a handful are. It's easy to say. The yellow ribbon project carries the same powerful message. Still, ex-convicts face people looking at them with coloured perspective. When we makes a mistake parents like to amplified the situation but when they made the same mistake they brush it off like nothing had happened. My parents think that I lost the house key. Wait not think, more of like they are certain of it. The last time the same thing happened, my mum found the key in her bag. Did she apologised for the wrong accusation? No. And people wonder why kids these days don't have the habit of apologising. This is just one of the millions times I had to swallow the injustice. You know parents always teach us to be forgiving and to be generous with our apologies. The irony is that they don't exercise what they believe in. In fact if you notice adults are rather stingy with apologies. When we are young we apologise to our playmate the moment we start arguing and then continue playing like nothing had happened. As we get older, each argument gets harder to resolve. Because our pride gets stronger and apologising signify losing in our eyes. " I apologise not because I'm in the wrong but because I treasure our relationship more than you bitch." I love this quote.
 Whenever they start scolding me or accusing me, I felt to urge to scream back. To pour my heart out,  tell them how ridiculous they are. But I didn't, I swallowed the tears. Because I want to give them chances. Because I didn't want the family to fall out. Because... I know I in the wrong too
Goodnight


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!