//Moustache and Vintage
Spread the joy and LAST DAY OF CNY

Sunday, February 24, 2013 By:Your Name 6:15 AM | 0 Comment [s]




Sg should really have this. It would be really cool! As in you get to meet new friends.... blah blah blah. I LOVE TO WALK ON THE STREET, JUMP INTO A COLOURFUL BALL PIT AND STRIKE RANDOM TOPICS WITH STRANGERS. IT'S COOL RIGHT. Okay All truthfully I just wanna play in the ball pit! xD Gahh what have I been doing during my childhood yrs.
You want a word for this video? BEAUTIFUL
The guy with false teeth is so cute and he got guts to do that. And he is so sweet. Aww. Haha but I think the rocker dude and chinese girl seems abit awkward.
"Actually I quit every thing I tried"
"Alright hmmmm...."
Not a smart move.
 
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF CNY. BOOHOO. BUT AT THE SAME TIME HELL YEAH.
Because I apparently have a whole vilage of relatives and the never-ending visiting is obstructing my studies.
Reunion dinner. It was pretty awesome. We had Buddha jump over the wall, roast pigs that were roast on the spot and bird nest as dessert. I figured out that this year's dinner probably cost a bomb.
 
Wore this dress that I bought from cineleisure for New year's eve.
 

 
RED DRESS FOR CHU YI! First tine wearing a red dress for new year and it's from zara. Yeah if you think most Singapore wear red for every New year ya wrong. Red is a really boomz colour and it's really attention seeking. Plus I dont usually buy red stuff because I dont get to wear it again often.
This is like half the amount of shoes that were there.
 Like I said, I got alot of relatives and you'll be surprise how I call them. I actually have "wu jiu gong" and all the other "jiu gong', "si gim po", "gu gong". ALOT of weird namings. So I cant help it if I were to forget their names. When I forgot their names, I usually approach them and say happy new year. Smile brightly and walk away. Works all the time:) 
 
And what's new year without babies and kids. Haha! Okay I sound like a pedo... Whatever! They are cute alright.
Honestly I dont know his name. But he's so chubby. Okay I think Im getting creepy. Put it in a nice way. Im motherly;) Omg if my friends were to see this, they would be giving the "Really?" face cuz all my friends who knows me long enough would always laughed: "I seriously wonder how ya gonna be a mother next time.":(
 
 
  My AWESOME LITTLE COUSIN who is goddamn hyper and noisy! It's like she she can never get tired!
 
 
 Couldnt get A nice pic at all because he is too young. Couldnt get him to look at the camera!
Didnt really took a lot of pics this year. And most of the pics are in my camera and Im too lazy to connect it to the com.
Ciao~ 
 
 
 
 


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!