//Moustache and Vintage
Missing you

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 By:Your Name 6:20 AM | 0 Comment [s]


Yeah I miss you. N you and you...

Last Saturday when I heard my friend who wechat me from Australia I cried. Yeah thank god she has no idea this blog existed or she will definitely laugh at me! I miss her voice no much and her retardedness! She was spamming me with her out of tune songs. How can I ever not miss her retardedness? So wanna go Parsons Summer camp with her. Though she isnt really enjoying her life right now but at least she is already at uni doing sth she likes while Im still stuck here in JC. To add on to that, IM STILL STUCK IN THE SINGAPORE EDU SYSTEM. *Whines, roll on the floor and cry*

She already knows what she wants to do with her life and I still have no idea. To those out there who knows what you want to do with your life go fight for it! Even if it's hard, dont give up!

Yesterday, I went evening jog and dinner with my two besties! They have been with me since sec 1 and yeah they practically knows everything about me. It feels nice meeting up with old friends to rage abt life as well as share all the happy little details of JC life. I hope that this friendship will continue till Im 99 years old!!! Haha okay I dont want to live that long though...

To most JC this march holiday is mug/hell week because most JC have their common test next week. So I dont know if I should be happy or sad because this week is CCA HELL WEEK. Most have cca EVERYDAY or camps. I have guitar for like sat, tue, wed and thur from 8 to 5. I WANT MY HOLIDAY

I MISS BPGHS!!! Im finally going back this Friday to help out for Art workshop. I miss the smell of arcylic and oil painting. Yar yar they are poisoning. It's okay I have faced the fact that my life has shorten thanx to art. ( Accidentally ate pastel then) I think my drawing skills and painting skills is damn lousy now. Haven do art for more than a year already. I cant wait to go back Bp! There are memories n every corner of the school. And of course I miss the teachers. This time go back sure tio guai lan by Mr Lim and obviously my seniors~ My seniors are quite a pain in the ass haha but they still awesome.

And too all the friendship I've lost. I miss them. Especially one. But I know it's impossible to get it back. It's not like he wants to or like we can. And I wanna thank this very special friend who never give up no matter how dao I am. Thanks for always holding no matter how many times I kick you away.

AND I MISS MY LOWER SEC CLIQUE AND UPPER SEC CLIQUE. IT'S BEEN SOOOOOO LONG SINCE I LAST SEEN THEM! OKAY... 3 MONTHS... BUT 3 MONTHS IS LONG ENOUGH!:>




Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!