//Moustache and Vintage
Who am I

Sunday, March 17, 2013 By:Your Name 8:20 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I always wonder how can love turn into hate so easily? How can he/she hate that someone he/she love sooo much before? It doesnt make sense. I thought then that humans are too complicated and I never want to be like them. I dont want the world to change me. I will never hate because life is so much better loving. Have I change? Or is it that I dont know love enough then?


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!