//Moustache and Vintage
Offically broke

Sunday, May 19, 2013 By:Your Name 8:13 AM | 0 Comment [s]


I m trying very hard to save my moneyyyy. I dont know if I mentioned it before I want to go overseas for summer courses/ go somewhere far for a holiday, pick up new skills, learn another language after my A levels. And all these definitely need money:(. I certainly dont want my parents to pay becuz I want this for myself. Just summer camp alone I need to save like $8000. So I might be giving that up. Alternatively, I can learn interior design or fashion in Singapore. But I really wanna go New york or Paris. Studying there must be amazing. The atmosphere, the clothes, the buildings and the museums. *sigh dreamily* But hopefully I can make it to Australia or US becuz I have friends living there. Okay back to the topic. As I said I've been saving hard, like for this month I was hoping to save a hundred.

GSS is coming and I seriously cant wait to shop. Moreover my parents and godmother's birthday is next month. Talk about splurge.

Okay so Crystal birthday is coming and apparently partner bought a Polaroid camera for $167. OMg when dragon told me the amount I swore my heart flew to the ceiling and commit suicide by banging the wall. I was totally speechless I mean you can get a Polaroid way cheaper than that. Pls get me a jet to amazon and I will go live with the tribal people there. When we are high, we dance around the fire. When it's someone's birthday, We dance dance around the fire. When I ge married, We still dance around the fire. Okay I dont know if tribes still dance around the fire, pardon my ignorance. But you get my point right? Apparently dragon relied saying it's hilarious to see a ball rolling around the fire. The I was like I dont give a flying fk. I promise I usually aint that vulgar.  But he deserve that. >< He was like "chill, did you dream of Shinee that's why ya so high?" No way Shinee wont drop a bomb on me like that, they would smile at my and my heart would flutter. Dragon cant seem to live a day without suaning me these few weeks. :'( I think he won nick as my best bickering friend already.
 Dragon: Sorry it's hard for me to look at things from your level. (P.s Im short)
Me: Oh I hope you aint dying from the polluted air from that level:)

Lesigh furthermore they are thinking of going buffet town or carnivore on her birthday. Yeap definitely seeing dollar signs now. Okay on the brighter side Im sure Crystal is going to love the Polaroid. I can imagine her smiling already:).

M. That guy that has always been there. Im actually a very dao person when it comes to sms. Im just a really lazy texter. So yea he is the longest guy I have regularly texted with.
But things aint going well. Okay so what we gone out for movies or study sessions since last yr or 2yrs now. We dont talk much now. He practically dont know who my friends are in Ac and I have no idea who his friends are in Aj. We dont talk much. Despite all those texts, I dont even know what are we talking about.  Like the only thing topic he comes up with is school(study) and food. You cant start a sms with pictures of good food all the time. As in the first time: wow bojio I wanna go too. Second time: wow Third time: okay Fourth: you know there is sth call instagram? And the last time I check Im not Instagram. I like studying but I dont wanna talk about It. It's boring. Like hey how's spa? How's mid yr?  I dunno what am I suppose to say. The last time we went for movie, he made me go all the way to amk because he is near there and we watched a movie he liked then we went home straight. I dont even remember what we actually said to each other. Probably nth. I always try to keep this friendship because I think he tries hard and this is a long one. But recently I really dont feel right. I can talk thrice as much to dragon in an hr without being bored. I told my best friends abt the problem. I think Im the problem but they all say that relationship aint that simple. Some ppl click while some ppl dont. So dont force yourself. Some ppl you met them for an hr but you feel like you've known them for yrs while some you've known them for yrs and yet you cant even talk to them even for an hr. The thing is we dont even share secrets or problems. Yes he says he is always there but the last time I tried I didnt feel better. It's like the replies are general and I can feel his awkwardness. And he isnt the very quick witted and sensitive type, I cant... I dont think I can continue with this regular texting cuz when you try too hard it just aint right. We dont have common topics or interest. He isnt very passionate about a particular sport. Maybe e is, but compare to the sportsman and women I know there passion is way more. He dont watch dramas or anime. He dont read books I know or maybe he does. But we never talked about it. The worst is everyone thinks that Im really close with him but the truth is Im not. My mum thinks that he is like my closest guy friend or there may be chances he can be my bf or whatsoever. But it's not. And this irritates me. It's like im pressure to be close with him. I feel so bad that my heart is thinking this way but I cant help it. Argh.


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!