//Moustache and Vintage
Sundown marathon and Hello June!

Sunday, June 2, 2013 By:Your Name 9:49 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Friday- Econs paper plus Sundown Marathon:)

I had Econs paper in the morning. Needless to say it was a killer paper. I just hope that I can pass.><
 I only had 4/5 hrs of sleep the night before becuz I had to study for econs and then after that my complicated mind just wont let me sleep. I felt like I could fly after the econs paper. Haha. We went Dragon's house to bathe. I was soooo tired that I didn't give a damn that Im at a guy's house and I took out my skirt. *psst Im wearing shorts* After sleeping on his bed for like seconds, we had to shower and rush down to for the Marathon Cip. Okay it wasn't seconds but it felt like it okay! I needed more sleep. Did I mention his condo has the best showering facilities? We cab down cuz dragon was afraid that we are going to be late. Haha he is some punctual freak while me and crystal are always late. So thanx to him, we were the early few. My other classmates were still far from the F1 pit. Dragon is really like a daddy while me and crystal are his daughter. He took care of us like a dad! Haha


This time was pretty cool. We were in the volunteer management team. Our job is to sign in all the volunteers. I met a lot of friends there. Some of which I helped to sign in. There were a lot of Acjc, Njc, ITE and NTU peeps. I saw lots of BPIANS: Cheryl, Ian, both Desmond, "Buck", Kahwei, Eunice, Ziyan, Shawn and a lot more! #HAPPY As much as it being a cool job, we ate dinner a lot later than all the other volunteers. We had to wait for everyone to sign in before we can enjoy our dinner. It was raining! AND ALMOST OF THE LATE COMERS WERE FROM MY GROUP!!! AH HELL. SO I ATE DINNER THE LAST. BECAUSE OF ALL THE LATE COMERS I HAD TO DO ALOT OF RECOUNTING AND RE-REPORTING. After the registration, WE WERE FREEEEEEEEE. We played bridge, pig and twister. ULTIMATELY, WE FUN RUN THE ENTIRE NIGHT. I was pretty high so I guai lan JianDa. It turns out to be the worst thing I did for that night. JD is like some boss man. Hai he kept guai laning me later on. Not to mention he complained that my ass is fat. Dude I my ass aint fat! Im sure of that. OO
All of us crash around 2am. It was freezing in the room. At least we don't need to be out there to guide the runners or be at the water station. Volunteer management really too good le! We were practically free after 10pm( after the registration). They released us at 4am. There aint transportation so we lepak under the sg flyer and ate our breakfast. Tbh, I like it there. It's so peaceful and cooling. sigh miss that feeling!:)))) We took the earliest train home. I DIED ALL THE WAY. FROM RED LINE TO PURPLE LINE TO GREEN LINE BACK TO RED LINE THEN LRT!!!! WORST TRAIN EXPERIENCE EVER!! OH YA DESPITE TAKING THE TRAIN AT 5 PLUS AM, THE TRAIN WAS QUITE FULL. WHY THE HELL? There wasn't seats for us. But I was too tired to care so me and crystal sat on the floor and slept like a baby. REACHED HOME AT 7AM!!! CRASHED ALL THE WAY TILL 5PM. HAHA>:)

My collection!>:) I went for the Standard Charter's marathon too. But I didn't have any tag.;(

Sunday

Today I was AWESOME! MY MORNING CIP WAS ENJOYABLE. There were games and my kids like to shave off the shaving foam from the balloons! Me and Alast were freak out when they started it! I mean shaving balloons?! It was a hilarious sight! And I found out that my Chinese p5 kid got a malay gf! Woahh Sooo CUTE!!! AHHH!! MY P5 KID IS ATTACHED AND IM HERE 18 AND SINGLE. WHAT WAS I DOING WHEN IM P5? PLAYING CATCHING?!:O Actutally I was thinking of quiting progress class. Alevel is coming and I don't know if I have time for the kids:(. We were all afraid that if we all quit at one go they would have manpower shortages. JJ brought up the leaving topic so I sort of mention Im leaving soon too. I'll miss the kids and the Ac friends there and the mentors there. We'll see......

WATCHED FAST AND FURIOUS 6 WITH DRAGON AND CRYSTAL. IT WAS A BLAST! THEN I FOLLOWED DRAGON TO ORCHARD! HAD DINNER WITH FAMILY AT ORCHARD. I WANTED TO BUY A FRED PERRY SHOES BUT THE ONE I WANTED WAS THE LAST PAIR IN THE WHOLE OF FREAKING SG AND I CANT FIT INTO IT!!!! NUUUU:'(.
FELT ALITTLE SAD THAT I CANT BUY IT. OH WELL... BUT I BOUGHT MYSELF A HATER CAP!:) BOOM SHAKALAKA!

I accidentally saw my ex insta just now. there was this pic that I thought he was sorta cute, I mean seriously Francisca? It's been so long and you actually thinks that he is cute? what's wrong with you? They say time heals everything, then why do he still pop up  form time to time. Why haven I met the one that would make my heart flutter again. Actually I dont rmb things anymore. It's just that the feelings still wont go away.
Goodnight and sweet dreams


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!