//Moustache and Vintage
The Great Gatsby

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 By:Your Name 10:02 PM | 0 Comment [s]

 
 





 
“Do you ever wait for the longest day of the year and then miss it? I always wait for the longest day of the year and then miss it!”
 
 
Cheers, honestly I respect the guy in the movie.
 
Im a free thinker. I went to church before when I was young so the last time I prayed was ages ago. I went to the temple too once a few yrs with my mum.  The first time I prayed was last year. I just hope that god ( a god who is up there for all of us regardless or race, language or religion) would hear me. The first time I prayed was for three friends of mine. And now I pray that I will stay a fool.


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!