//Moustache and Vintage
If my trial for the june holiday is over, I would like to get the real one.

Sunday, July 7, 2013 By:Your Name 11:09 PM | 0 Comment [s]

What's July? Is that something I can eat?

Im sure many of  you are like me. At the start of June: Im gonna plan my time well! I am gonna study hard and mug the entire June. Last week of June: FREAKKK one more week to mye. IM SO SCREWED:(

SO WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO FOR THE ENTIRE JUNE HOLIDAYS?

1. I went for guitar camp. And boy did I had a good time. We watched movies, played cards and ate supper. We interviewed the JC1s running for the exco position at 1am all the way to 4.30am. I died... I have no idea why am I so tired. Okay partly because we switched off the lights and interviewed them in the dark ( with a torch shinning on them), so the dim lighting makes sleeping more conducive. The air-conditioned rooms makes me feel ever more at home. And some interviews were just plain boring. Oh yarh did I mentioned I brought a winter wear there? HAHAHA I thought it was a sleeping bag so when I took it out in the dim lighted room I was telling my friends that my sleeping bag has sleeves and stuff like that. When the lights were turn on everyone had a good laugh!

2. I went buffet town with my besties:) straight after guitar camp. I was in shoes and was carrying a big bulky bag. yeap I look like I just ended fat camp so I am here to gorge myself.

3. I went YES, an entrepreneur event organised by NUS and Nebo. Met lots of cool people with amazing dreams and aspirations. They make me feel like: DUDE WHAT YA DOING WITH YOUR LIFE--. I got a chance to interact with entrepreneurs and I sincerely respect them a lot. Especially Nicky Teo. His life story inspired me a lot.  He is really awesome and when he talks to you he looks straight into your eyes. Many ppl came up to him with their plans and he was real supportive and encouraging. I mean I cant assure you that I'll be married with kids with an establish career earning 5 digits a month at my early twenties. Besides all these great entrepreneurs, I made some really great friends from all over Singapore.

4. I went Malacca and genting!:)
The day I went genting was the day Sg PSI ent up to 400. so... LUCKY ME!:)
I like going Genting because it is relatively safe. I travelled on my own half the time.
By the time I went Malacca Sg PSI went down cuz the wind blew the haze to Malaysia.  The PSI there was around 500. Luckily that night the haze wasn't that bad so I managed to shop at the famous Jonker walk.

bottom middle: Despite the haze there were so many ppl queuing for
the famous chicken rice! 


5. 29 June. It was a crazy day. Like it sorta make my whole June worthwhile. I went NgeeAnn to study and I was suppose to meet my friend there but she couldn't make it last min. So I studied alone. OH YEAH I SIGNED UP FOR COLOUR RUN! THE SAT SLOT WAS FULL IN 2 HRS. SO NO CHOICE MY FRIENDS AND I WENT FOR THE SUNDAY SLOT. I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR IT. Im gonna rolled on the floor and go #$^&%#$^&*(. Yeah I totally cant wait. Who cares if colour run is a week before my prelims. YOLO>:) Back to NgeeAnn, thanx to the colour run my phone batt died. I was sorta worried becuz Im meeting my Guitar friends later on and we haven quite decide on the place and time. THEN HE POP OUT. LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE. It's really no like I've nv imagine running into him at Ngee Ann but library seriously?? I SWEAR I HAD THE DUMB-EST REACTION. I WAS SO SHOCK THAT I  STARED AT HIM AND LITERALLY HUGGED MY CHEST. BECAUSE THAT MOMENT I THOUGHT IF I DONT HUG MY CHEST MY HEART IS GONNA HAVE AN HEART ATTACK. This is where Demi Lovato Heart Attack comes in right? MY HEART WAS THROBBING SO LOUDLY THAT I WANNA DISAPPEAR. Okay he was all nice and stuff. I shall skip the whole part of the retarded things I actually did. I had to say it was lucky of me to meet him because I needed a phone badly. And he was nice enough to offer me his phone  for as long as I want when he knew that my phone batt died. In fact he was more than nice.:)) My friends were pretty amazed at how nice he was and they are like your loss man. TBH it's been a long time since my heart actually felt sth. I think this is like karma since I always laugh at my friends who run into their ex crush or lover.
Then I met up with my guitar friends. We ate at Saizeriya. It was Luke's birthday and Leon bake him molten Lava cake. Haha so sweet of him. :) Luke had other plans at night so he left. I didn't ask him but I hope he didn't get too drunk on his 18 birthday. The rest of us decided to study. IT WAS A MINDBLOWING STUDY SESSION. Cuz Jiayun was doing math and me and leon actually don't know any shit 00. But leon started asking stuff and soon... WE ALL STARTED DEBATING AND PROVNG INTEGRATION... DRAWING LOTS OF GRAPHS. THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHERE LEON WAS EXPLAINNING SO MUCH THAT HE FORGOT WHAT HE TRYING TO PROVE. WE WERE ALL SO TIRED WHEN WE FINISH OUR SO CALLED INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION. HAHA AWESOME DAY AND NIGHT:)


♥If you want it, you have to fight for it♥


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!