//Moustache and Vintage
enchanted to meet you

Thursday, November 21, 2013 By:Your Name 9:23 AM | 0 Comment [s]

It's been quite some time since I last posted.
Alevel was a bitch haha. Im glad it's ending.
There are always stuff you want to but it didnt felt right to tweet it or post it on any social sites.... So it's stuff like that that makes me come back to blogging.

Have you ever felt like you have to know this particular person? Like you barely know him yet he walks into your mind everyday or every hour? He isnt a prince charming and we didnt meet each other from a page of Korea's drama, nor did he help me up from an embarrassing fall, infact I wonder if he knew I existed. Yes we took a photo on graduation day. I initiated the instagram follow and he initiated the twitter follow. But that's about it. There's no more school so I'll never see him again. Im not goimg prom and I doubt he is going to the same after party with me. I dont know what makes me interested in him. My friend showed me him a couple times last year but I couldnt be bothered with expanding my social circle or the latest gossip. I dont know when I started taking notice of him. Was it in the canteen at night study program? Or did he tear down my wall of defense the day we took the graduation photo with his kind character? This must be the part where Taylor swift - enchanted plays in the background. Haha

Hope to see you again




Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!