//Moustache and Vintage
Naughty or Nice

Thursday, December 26, 2013 By:Your Name 1:36 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Happy Boxing day!!

Damn I miss those times where boxing day is really boxing day. My age and the no. of presents I receive seem to be inversely related. Or is it just me? I miss the times where my phone would get spam by text msges. I mean I love technology but after whatsapp came ppl just don't sms anymore. Especially now that it's easier to send Christmas greeting in whatsapp group... wait or am I the only one? This is embarrassing it's like announcing " my only friend is my bed".

#Naughty Anyway I hope everyone had an annoying Christmas :)) What you thought I was gonna say merry Christmas. Yeah But mine wasn't that merry so no one is to have their Christmas merry. Kay kidding
I'll be nice. Hope everyone had an okay Christmas.

I don't want to go on saying why my Christmas was annoying~ Think about the things you hate ppl do and imagine it playing every min. Yeah pity me

#NICE I watch a couple of romance movies this few days
 I recommend Stuck in Love

 
Bam! Now that I've got your attention:).
 
 Okay initially I watch this movie for Logen Lerman. But then it turn out to a be cozy, touching and beautiful. I truly enjoyed the movie and I've got to say it  is in my favourite list now.

 
 
 
 
 
I use to be cynical about love. Now Im just waiting
 
 
And my favourite
 

 
 
 


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!