//Moustache and Vintage
The Kdrama Maddness

Thursday, December 26, 2013 By:Your Name 11:19 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I've been expose to drama since young. My mum watches a lot of drama. I rmb watching parts of stairway to heaven, winter sonata and meteor garden when I was little.

So unknowingly I got suck into the Taiwan and Korean wave.
When I was in Primary school and lower secondary I was more into Taiwan drama. My class was totally into:

I have to say their jokes are freaking lame! At times freaking ridiculous! But I think that's what I like about them. They make my laugh so much and roll my eyes so much that I think I need help:) Okay I love Brown Sugar Machiato more.
Okay NOW I WANNA WATCH THIS AGAIN. MAYBE I SHOULD SCREW THIS BLOG POST

I dont know when I start turning my back against Taiwan drama and start falling in love with Korean drama. Taiwan and Korean drama are very different. Even if their plot are the same, the way each country film the drama is different.

I think it all started with
Full house
Princess Hour
Then

I've watched a lot others but these are my favorite
and my latest craze
You who came from the stars

Have you watch them?
                                                                    bus window kiss
 I mean seriously like that would happen. Exactly. A bus window kiss? Sth I would totally die for. On top of that, buses in my country cant even have their windows open==

Cute Love
Die also dont want admit :)
Cheater:)


       Love against all odds

Love that defeats time 

and the best of all True Love

A guy that has always been there for her no matter what. He helped her blow her nose when she was little. Always. Kindergarten. High school. She can be rough, violent, unladylike, not acing her exams, ridiculously childish but to that guy she is the one. 

WHAT?!




How enemies communicate



Drama motivates me


Just kidding

Lastly story of my life!! 



Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!