//Moustache and Vintage
ARTSTAGE

Sunday, January 19, 2014 By:Your Name 6:58 AM | 0 Comment [s]

So Im fully recovered. My face is totally less round now
I've removed my stitches. The whole removal of stitches process was fast and painless. 
Oh yah And since that wisdom tooth removal surgery, I haven been exercising.... My thighs and tummy are becoming giggly :O

Since I blogged, I went malaysia with my secondary school friends, met up with my jc friends and I had been working at the ART STAGE EVENT.

 The ARTSTAGE EVENT!!! I met a few art juniors, teachers and friends there. It was an event full of great artists and exhibitors. I found out that those I paid especial attention to were not the artist, the VIPs the big shots but the people behind them. I met this Japanese guy, one of the gallery assistant. He's one of the earlier ones and probably one of the latest to go home. I saw him almost every single day and he was always either carrying heavy stuff or running errands. We never spoke much out of context but he would apologize about the trouble he imposed for putting all the heavy stuff in the cloak room and he would give a friendly smile if we were to run into each other. He's like one of the most down to earth people I know. It's like among all  the LV bags, designer shoes, stunning outfit, artsy dress up, the rushing, the grumpy, the conceited, he is like a tiny gem shining quietly. I guess I kinda admire him for his character. I met other nice people too. My in-charge is probably one of the most patient and nicest people I've met in my life. I wonder if he even has a temper. One of the volunteers was making one of the mandatory job complains and he mumbled "Im running out of patience". The funny thing is he doesn't look like he is running out of patience. I mean if I was running out of patience I would be rolling my eyes, making sarcastic remarks or at the very least looking annoyed. Trust me he was nowwhere near all that. He was always making sure we had our lunch/ that do not starve. I guess now that the event is over... I kinda miss it. And trust me without all this nice ppl that Im grateful for, I would not have enjoyed my time working there. I took a couple pictures of some of the artworks I like/ the famous ones.





















 I didnt manage to explore the entire exhibition or experience much. Regrets.... IM DEFINITELY GOING ARTSTAGE 2015 as a visitor this time round. THIS IS DEFINITELY THE EVENT TO LOOK OUT FOR IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN ART.



Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!