//Moustache and Vintage
Wisdom tooth removal

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 By:Your Name 12:24 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I went to remove 4 wisdom teeth last week. I have low pain tolerance and Im afraid of blood. To put it bluntly, Im pretty useless. Haha so the few days before I went in, I googled  people's past experiences about it. It helped me alot so I decided to blog my recovery too.

The day before the surgery

Since Im removing all 4 wisdom teeth, I had general anesthesia. The only pain I felt in the operation room was the injection. If they told you it is an ant bite, they are most certainly lying. Of course it's more than an ant bite, but it isnt that bad:). Before I know it, I was in dreamland. I woke up with a heavy head and tummy pain. Everything was a blur because I am still under the influence of the medicine. Through the times I  fell in and out of consciousness, I vaguely remembered the nurse assuring me that the pain was due to an empty stomach and I remembered sneezing blood. The nosebleed was due to the tubes I had in my nose during the operation. The next thing I know I was pushed to my room where my dad was waiting for me. After resting for like a zillion years, I finally have a clearer head. I totally cant feel my lips and chin so when I was touching them I thought I was touching sth the nurses put in my mouth to stop the bleeding. I had a horrible time swallowing my saliver cuz it's mixed with blood. I decided to call in the nurse for a change of gauze to put an end to my discomfort. The moment she asked me to open my mouth, blood was literally pouring out. Yes I know... 
I stained my bed and pillow. It was a gruesome sight yet the nurse was so calm. I guess she is use to it. Haha my dad was grossed out. Nurses are really admirable still, I'll never wanna be a nurse. On my side, it wasnt that bad. I felt alot better after all the blood were removed. 

The first day is the worst cuz I have to keep changing the gauze. And it's awkward trying to fall asleep with them in my mouth. But not to worry I didnt feel any pain at all.:) I stop taking pain killer after the third day. For the past few days I can only eat soft food. to KFC mash potato and Ben&Jerry ice cream are my best friends. I felt so sad that I cant eat fried chicken. I was ranting on twitter everyday about soft food, my swollen face and how much I miss healthy food. I had porridge for every meal. Oh yeah the first few days I cant really talk alot or smile. As the days goes by my mouth and jaw got better. I had to hug my cheeks when watching my dramas to stop myself from laughing too widely.

The photos are in order from the first day where I was in the hospital till the 4th day.
The above 4 photos are without make up and editing. 

The 5th was much better. I looked less like I got bashed or a car went over me. And I manage to smile:)


I've been sleeping so much that I think I've gain weight instead of losing weight. And I've not been exercising the past few days to my tummy fats and thigh fats are saying hi. Oh yeah when I say exercise I mean walking. HAHA kidding. Half kidding...
And TODAYYYY IS THE 6TH DAY. Im going out later, But I guess we will be eating at The soup spoon. Pfft There isnt much place that sells soft or liquid food. I'll blog about my 6th day soon and Im going back to the dentist to remove the thread. IKR I THOUGHT SURGERY THREADS DISSOLVE BY THEMSELVES! They do it is recommended  to take them out. I hope I wont have to bleed again..


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!