//Moustache and Vintage
March Babe

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 By:Your Name 7:20 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Sooo I know it's been a long long long long time since I last blogged.




I am busy with work ( YES CUZ I NEED MONEY TO DO THE THINGS I LIKE), A level results ( Was in a state of denial for quite sometime), Uni Applications, organizing Youth Entrepreneurship Symposium, MINDs and Korean classes.  Yup Im a busy woman. N of course I need to keep up with korean dramas.;)
Like I say I started working. Currently Im working in finance department. Obviously I cant brag that it is fun and that 'Yay I look forward to work everyday'. But on the bright side, I get to work with a group of people of my age including my two besties. Sometimes things get real funny around here. We gossip about the perm staff tgt and laugh at whoever that is unlucky enough to meet an angsty caller. I think the biggest hobby I picked up since I started working is to poke fun of my colleagues. We started coupling people up just to annoy them and sadly yours truly got herself into the couple teasing game too. Esp after.... I thought I lost my data but he manage to retrieve it for me. You have no idea how happy I was that I need not re-key those data so without using my brain I blurted " OMG I LOVE Y..pause* ALL OF YOU. I LOVE ALL OF YOU" Yeap And I got teased horribly after that.

And YEAP I NEED WORK HARD TO
- Feed myself aka Grow Fat and Die
-Pamper myself with my favorite cakes and tarts
-Pay for my Korean Classes
-My Korea Trip ( YES IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING *TEARS OF JOY*
-Buy that kate spade wallet I've been eyeing on
YES Im seeing all the dollar signs  
- I still wanna find my friend in Australia
- Buy more books to add to my collection
- And watch plays ( And plays are so ex;( )





Even though I've so many things at hand and last week I was going

Im in a good mood this week cuz YOURS TRULY SEXY PRETTY AWESOME SWEET 19 IS COMING. Cant wait...
And I am totally highlighting my hair red this Saturday. It's gonna signify a new start. Byebye to shitty people with ego of the size of China, byebye to college and Hello to a more fulfilling uni life, Hello to love and Hello to the things I wanna do with my life.

Wish me luck in getting into psychology.



p.s Daisy is my favorite flower. Took this yellow daisy home after my banquet work ( 1st pic) and surprising it bloomed pretty well. This is a picture of the seeds a week after I took it home




Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!