//Moustache and Vintage
Recess week Reflections

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 By:Your Name 1:26 AM | 0 Comment [s]



Time flies really fast. It felt like school just started but mid terms is starting next week for most. In fact I am done with one of my mid terms. I dont think I did well so I am feeling kinda suck now.

 I came across this poem on twitter and immediately fell in love with it.  Maybe things dont seem right now. All the hard work aint showing. Nothing goes according to plan and you play more than you should. But Give it some time, give yourself sometime and everything will fall into place.

Always always always 




Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!