//Moustache and Vintage
Uni Life in a nutshell so far

Saturday, September 20, 2014 By:Your Name 10:56 AM | 0 Comment [s]

To be honest I really love my life now:)
Except that midterm is a week later which sucks!
So this is my uni life in a nutshell so farrrrrr









FOUND THESE SELFIES IN MY PHONE whuuttt
























 Gosh I became so freaking tan after 4 camps.......


And I got alittle whiter Yay. But partly I look whiter cuz good lighting. No filter yo!

Met up with my Upper sec friends. Love them so much. Impromtu drinking session!

                                         My awesome JC og mates. 3 yrs and going strong <3


 Pretty much that's about it for uni life.  Though much more things happened cuz hall life is insanely fun. But I shant spoil it. It is sth you need to experience for yourself. I made really good friends there. I made girlfriends whom I can sing in the shower with!:D And I made a bro whom I can be myself with:). With him, I feel less insecure,  I can go craycray and not give shit about my image and how freaking much I eat. Currently Im in Sheares production, volleyball and two committees.

Life is great except that....
IS NEXT WEEK

Im starting to think maybe just maybe if I say long enough and to enough people, I might think less of him. You know maybe he is not that great...


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!