//Moustache and Vintage
2013 so far and kpop style

Thursday, January 3, 2013 By:Your Name 7:40 AM | 0 Comment [s]

2013 means lot to me cuz 2012 is pretty shitty so I told myself that this year is gonna be different.
This year is gonna be MY YEAR! I know is only 3rd Jan but seriously I cant wait for my 8 months of holiday!!!

Okay... Im actually suppose to be doing hw. School is starting in 3 days time. " NOOOOO I DONT WANNA KNOW WHEN'S SCHOOL STARTING" But Differential Equations is being a bitch so I sort of gave up.

Snsd- I was a boy. The dance was awesome and their hair and clothes were amazing. Im not a great fan of them but I really like their clothes and hair in the mv. They somehow reminds me 2NE1 though...

#Fashion #kfever #kpop#snsd
 
Totally badass
 
 
Omg someday Im gonna dye my hair red, candyfloss pink and blond.
That website only includes snsd but this website provides most kpop artist style.


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!