//Moustache and Vintage
March babe

Thursday, March 14, 2013 By:Your Name 8:36 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Finally it's march!!!<3 And yup Im a march babe!

It's been a tedious and long week. Just finish my terms. No Im not gonna ace it. In fact I dont even know if I can pass more than two subjects. Last night I slept for two hours onlyTT. Shouldnt have drank coffee. Though I was tired as hell my brain didnt want a rest. So my brain was feeling nostalgic and I started thinking about my secondary school life, If I were given a chance to change about my past. I would live my secondary school life again right my the start. Now that Im in Jc I realise how precious those moments were. If I were live secondary school life again, I would never him go so easily. I would do more crazy things with the clique

Went soul garden with the class today to celebrate end of terms. Didnt wanna go because I dont really like seoul garden. The food is very limited and I get sick of the meat easily. However, Im still glad I join them.^^

It's been a long time since I went orchard to shop. There's so many things I wanna buy!!!
I saw a batman denim jacket that Jong Hyun wore sth similar at Far East Plaza


It's really pretty. I've no idea why but Im falling in love with disney print and superheroes print<3.
Wanna buy a cap too. Wanted one since Jan but I didnt find any that I like. Not in Sg at least all the Cap  I want need to be ship in.

Oh yeah And I send my Herschel bag for warrenty. My friend's bag inside side poket tore and she manage to get a new one. Though my hole aint as big as her's, I hope I can get a new one too! Wish me luck!
And I found out buying branded stuff online is so much cheaper than getting straight from Sg shops. My classmate recently ship in his Herschel bag for like 70 only!

My old sneaker worn out so Im thinking of buying a new one.
Im thinking of getting Fred Perry sneakers. Not because it's Fred Perry but because I like the cutting of their women sneakers. I find other brands sneakers cutting too guyish. My previous sneaker from Everbest is great but I cant find that cutting there anymore:<. So while scouting for sneakers online I saw this sale from Fred Perry official website.
which is like $82 Sing dollars!
 
And the one that caught my eyes at the shop today is... TADA
 
 
OMGOMG SHOULD I BUY? I'VE CALCULATED IT'S 107 INCLUDING DELIVERY CHARGES AND IT'S $60 LESS THAN THE PRICE I SAW TODAY.
Seriously Fred Perry shoes are damn nice and I think that it is quite worth it!! But the shirts are ridiculously overprice==.
 
Gotta go school tml for phy script checking:<. Dont wanna know my result so quickly. Le sigh


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!