//Moustache and Vintage
The time of my life

Thursday, April 4, 2013 By:Your Name 7:45 AM | 0 Comment [s]


I know that it's April now... It's a weird timing to sum my life up but I wanna do it so it's my call.:)

I had a pretty awesome time in BPGHS the place I call my 2nd home. We were so young then and many things happened. To think of it, those retarded things I did though were childish Im glad I did them. Im too old for them now. Sweet 18? Bleah. During my lower sec... I have no idea how to start. Well my clique was really noisy! Haha time to time we still meet up and we are still pain-in-the-assly NOISY! There lots of funny moments. Did lots of stupid dare. I swear I've got totally no image then! Once I talked to a tree, another time spoke alien language to 5 ppl until some smart soul did the same thing back to me. Oh ya I still remember how epic it was when my bestie Daryl unbuckled my bra for the first time. I swear it was traumatising. Yeap someday Im gonna kill that bitch! HAHAHA

Oh did I mention we broke the school's girl's toilet door? And there was once me and Daryl decided to steal JunDa's and MuiHao's glasses. When we did, I betrayed Daryl and stole hers too. So in the end I was chased by three blind mad people and when they took my wallet... My first reaction was to throw those glasses in the bin. Ikr Evil. HAHA I LOVE THEM SO MUCH CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM THIS CHRISTMAS.<3

I was afraid to love then and there is this guy who taught me how to. I can only say I wouldn’t want it to be any other guy. But shit happens. So I guess when shit happened you can only flush it (though Im not sure if flushing really works) and TADA . *retarded animation on replay*

I LOVE MY ARTCLUB/AEP/HIGHER ART JUNIORS SENIORS AND TEAMMATES. THEY ARE AMAZING PEEPS. Love my higher art mates alot. We been through many shit together. There were times that we were so stress till we broke down in tears. I miss the times where we paint till 8/9pm. Some of my seniors are really nice and helpful while there are some like ChiangHong who loves to guailan me. I swear he ask me about my height every.single.time.we.meet! Then there are my juniors whose passion for art inspire and motivate me. They are lovely kids and they still rmb me when I went back school during March holidays. :') Aww.

My upper sec life are less crazy and dramatic but still awesome. We broke the emergency window at the back of the class. P.s no one knows till we graduated cuz we pasted a national education poster over it. The girls (clique) were really bonded we work hard and play hard together. I wanna mention SinNee a crazy loud pretty classmate and higher art mate that I have. She's been a wonderful friend and my do-stupid-things-together buddy:). We did so many retarded things tgt that I think I will need a full day to tell u guys about it. Then there is the guys. I kinda miss their lame jokes and bullshit. There is TQ who store chicken essence, red bull and bird nest in the ceiling. Like what seriously? Then there is Joe en (cant find a word to describe him) but he is really funny.:) My memory of him during our chalet is epic cant tell u guys cuz he's gonna kill me if I spread it. Did I tell you I have a 13yrs-old friendship? Omg I went to the same kindergarten, primary and sec school with Kent!!! Should meet up with them soon!

There is this guy who has been there most of them time for me and who tries really hard for our friendship. Marcus! yayyy claps* My sista though he never admits that he is my sis. Haha we went movies and lunch many times. Lol he is forever persuading me to let him lie on my bed cuz my bed is pretty big compare to his. So cheers to my Sis! ^^

THEN BAMP* JCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

 


Older Post | Newer Post
The PINK LADY~

Who that girl? Hello Francisca here! 'nineteen and crazy' Faves Photo


HER STYLE

Flora
Demniem
Fabdresses
Killerheels
blogshopfashion
JUST A GIRL WHO LURVES TO SHOP!

|Twitter|Facebook |

Follow-Mollow




 





Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!